We need an experienced IT Support Officer with spare time to volunteer at Al-manaar Centre.
MCHC is looking to expand our team of great volunteers to help support the Centre’s activities and charitable projects. Currently we are in need of an IT Manager that will play an important role in developing our IT systems and strategies, as well as ensuring effective management of IT systems and assets across the organisation. This is a voluntary role, ideal for students, recent graduates or IT professionals looking to expand their experience and workplace knowledge.
- Continually assess the IT needs and ensure that adequate systems are in place
- Work with all departments to address their IT requirements
- Provide key support to employees and volunteers to ensure they can effectively use IT systems
- Ensure that security systems are in place to protect all data stored and processed
- Prior experience of roles involving IT support, as well as an understanding of IT infrastructure and systems
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Organisational skills and the ability to deliver set tasks on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills, with proficient use of Windows/Microsoft applications
- Experience in supporting users remotely and on-site
To Apply; please fill in the form below or you send us an email answering the same questions and a copy of your CV (PDF format) to: [email protected]
Applicants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over