About the Role
Al-manaar Centre is looking for a Social Media Volunteer who can help us to keep our Social Media channels up to date. This is a flexible, voluntary role, although we are ideally looking for someone who can commit to a few hours per week.
What are we looking for
We are looking for someone who can create interesting and engaging content to update our supporters and promote our work, share news and events and promote our fundraising initiatives. This will involve commiting to a minimum number of hours per week (days/times flexible).
We need people with:
- Good knowledge and experience of using social media
- Good understanding of social media trends and audiences
- Experience of creating and managing online communities
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Help grow our followers on all social media platforms
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to create engaging content
- Knowledge of social media monitoring tools, digital evaluation and analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS an advantage
We are looking for volunteers who is able to commit to at least 3 hours a week. We can be flexible in terms of what day(s).
To Apply; please fill in the form below or you send us an email answering the same questions and a copy of your CV (PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over