Re-Work is light-touch, one session a week for 6 weeks, aimed at adults of all backgrounds and abilities who find themselves unemployed during this challenging time. Re-Work launches in partnership with HTB London next Wednesday 18th November at 7pm.
The Spear Programme is an intensive 6 week programme for 16-24 year old’s, with sessions and 1-1s taking place 5 days a week. In particular, the programme can support those who have faced setbacks, such as dropping out of school, having a criminal record, growing up in care or facing mental health issues.
- Re-Work is a FREE employability programme
- Participants attend 6 online group coaching sessions via Zoom – sessions are 2.5 hours long
- Over half the participants who attended our programme in the summer are now in work
- Participants learn mindsets and key skills to help them get back into work and stay in work
- Resurgo has over 16 years of coaching experience helping people get into work and enabling teams and individuals to thrive
Sessions take place on Wednesday evenings between 7-9:30pm on the 18th, 25th Nov, 2nd, 9th, 16th and 21st Dec 2020.