We need an experienced videographer with spare time to volunteer at Al-manaar Centre.
MCHC is looking to expand our team of great volunteers to help support the Centre’s activities and charitable projects. Currently we are in need of an experienced videographer to help create a variety of photo and video content for the charity. We are looking for someone with great editing skills to put together a professional video that captures our mission.This position is perfect for anyone looking to further their experience in a videographer role, or who is passionate about working in the charity sector.
- Undertake still and video photography, image processing, video and audio editing
- Design and deliver custom promotional photos and videos for marketing and promotional purposes
- Build and maintain an image and video library
- Work with social media, marketing, graphics design, webmaster teams to generate new requirements for photo and video content
- Knowledge of how to set up and operate relevant equipment, tools, and systems
- You must be a videographer with proven experience to produce professional video content
- You must have great attention to detail
- You are organised and can work independently
- You have initiative and manage your workload easily
- Have your own tools, software and equipment to carryout the work
- Available to volunteer as an when required by the Centre
To Apply; please fill in the form below or you send us an email answering the same questions and a copy of your CV (PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over