We have organised a large distribution of clothing on the 18th September in Earls Court.
Items can be dropped off at the below locations:
● Al Manaar, 244 Acklam Rd, London W10 5YG, 10am-7pm until Friday 17th.
● St Luke’s, Redcliffe Gardens, London SW10 9HF: Wednesday 3-6pm, Thursday 2-4pm, Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday 9am-11am
Below is an amended list of what is needed to support the ~700 Afghan’s housed in K&C over the last week.
All donations must be usable and in VERY GOOD condition. NOTHING BROKEN or needing repairs.
No evening wear.
NEW items are hugely appreciated.
Please stick to the list as anything else is a burden and will detract from supporting these people. Think of your donation as a gift and imagine personally handing it to the traumatised person or child.
● Men, Women and Teen Jumpers,
● Men’s T-shirts and Shirts
● Women’s & Female Teen Long Sleeved T-shirts and Shirts
● Women’s & Female Teen Leggings. All sizes. NEW or lightly used preferred
● Men’s Joggers & Jeans/Trousers
● Rain Coats. All ages
● Winter Coats. All ages
● Good condition trainers All ages
● NEW socks all sizes: all sizes, all genders/ages
● NEW underwear: all sizes, all genders
● NEW baby grows
● Hair clippers
● Nail clippers
● NEW Makeup
● 2 Pin to UK Plug Adaptors
● NEW Pay As You Go Sim Cards (Ideally Lebara or GiffGaff)
● USB Phone Leads (Micro USB & Apple Lightning) and UK wall plugs
● Rucksacks. Children and adult
● Lined or blank notebooks. NEW or lightly used with used pages removed
● Pens and Pencils
● NEW Colouring Pens
● Baby bottle sterilisers
● Working Umbrellas
● Prayer mats
● Small children’s toys and books – suitable for a small hotel room, either new or in very good condition and clean
● Games like cards and chess/checkers (complete sets – no missing pieces)